Sales and CRM
3 months ago
- Take a lead role in growing the Made in Yorkshire membership.
- Sell individual and group membership through online meetings such as zoom/google hangouts face to face meetings and telephone calls;
- Create and nurture pipeline of potential members, to ensure the continued growth of membership;
- Communicate with members and potential members to recruit individual or group company members and add package value to the membership proposition.
- Community Engagement & Development Take the Lead role in on-boarding and engaging members/prospective members to ensure increased retention of Made in Yorkshire;
- Stimulating and engendering a knowledge-sharing and problem-solving environment, actively connecting members and creating connecting opportunities;
- Active participation in meetings with other bodies and influencing members to think outside of their own community, creating synergic relationships between Made in the Midlands and other relevant groups;
- Identifying opportunities to improve member satisfaction, and thinking cross regionally, with key focus on the Midlands; Membership Development;
- Take a lead role in engaging and recruitment of Membership Advisors, ensuring they deliver upon their KPI’s, for retention
- Manage the CRM system data in relation to the target membership pipeline; Spreading best practice throughout the office & ensuring Best practice in engagement and membership is shared across the business.
Measures of success
- Membership growth (recruitment and retention)
- Community engagement & delivering community KPIs
Permanent contract subject to 6 month probation period, based in West Yorkshire