Birmingham and Yorkshire
1 week ago
The Made in Group is a network of more than 400 members from the manufacturing and engineering community, mainly within the Midlands and Yorkshire regions. However, we do have plans to expand geographically throughout the UK.
In March 2021 we will be launching a new recruitment software application that allows for the democratization of recruitment in the manufacturing sector. The software bolts onto our existing platform and allows our members to post jobs. These jobs are then aggregated onto a central jobs board called ‘Made Futures’ We will also be running an annual recruitment and skills fair and virtual exhibition.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as 'Recruitment Director' will be varied. However, the essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Internally, you will take the lead for establishing and growing the Made in Group team. You will support the team to grow in size, skill and success.
- As the Made Futures Recruitment Director we would also like you to ensure members of Made in the Midlands and Made in Yorkshire are regularly posting on the Made Futures job platform and engaging with members in a way that boosts retention and creates upsell and referral opportunities.
- Growing and managing your pipeline for new opportunities and nurturing existing relationships
Ideally, the Recruitment Director would have experience in the manufacturing sector and have a passion for improving the perception of manufacturing as a career choice. An overview of the background we are looking for includes:
- Prior experience in established professional recruitment with leadership experience. You will have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets both independently and through others. We are particularly interested in those Recruitment Leaders with experience recruiting in the manufacturing sector; however, this is not essential.
- A track record of developing new and existing business (both independently and via others)
- Made in Group is a technology-driven business, and we would expect you to have a passion and willingness to adopt new technology and be familiar and proficient in the digital space.
To express an interest in this role, please contact apply here